Museum-quality framed posters made on thick and durable matte paper. The matte black frame is made from wood from renewable forests. Taken from my "Little Tokyo Series" these prints represent a combination of 3D and Digital Painting to create an original work of art.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia